Lumineer Veneers Raleigh
Glenwood Village Dentistry is proud to serve the Raleigh area with the most advanced, convenient, and cost-effective dental technology.
LUMINEERS® BY CERINATE® offers a way to get that beautiful smile you’ve always wanted, without any painful procedures! The secret is the innovative technology behind Cerinate Porcelain. LUMINEERS are thin porcelain shields that are bonded to the front of your teeth.
They can be made as thin as a contact lens and are translucent enough to look like real teeth. What’s more, a LUMINEERS procedure is pain-free because your dentist doesn’t need to use a drill or anesthetic on your teeth to fit the LUMINEERS.
With LUMINEERS, you can easily correct unsightly dental conditions like:
- Tooth Discoloration
- Gaps Between Teeth
- Permanent Stains
- Broken, Short or Misshapen Teeth
- LUMINEERS can even bond to existing crowns and bridgework without having to replace them
LUMINEERS vs. Traditional Veneers
- Thickness: Traditional veneers are about 0.5 millimeters thick, versus LUMINEERS that can be as thin as 0.3 millimeters thick.
- Procedure: The procedure to place LUMINEERS is usually much shorter and less involved than traditional veneers. LUMINEER placement does not involve the drilling, numbing shots or shaping of the tooth that traditional veneers do.
- Shaping: LUMINEERS are placed directly on the existing tooth which could make it harder to clean along the gum line because the LUMINEER will not be shaped uniquely to each tooth
- Coverage: Since LUMINEERS are thinner it can be harder for them to cover deep, dark stains.
The LUMINEERS procedure does not involve drilling, shots, or pain (in most cases), and there is no removal of sensitive tooth structure. Because of this, LUMINEERS are an ideal and safe solution for even the most sensitive patients. Typically, LUMINEERS require just two dental visits. Clinical research has shown that LUMINEERS can last over 20 years with no discoloration!
Cost of Lumineers
While the LUMINEERS procedure is considered strictly “cosmetic” by many dental insurance companies, some discount plans may offer a percentage off the cost. It may be important to explore your options before making an initial consultation, as LUMINEERS are not always the best option for every patient. Like any advanced treatment, many patients treat LUMINEERS as a long-term investment in their dental health. If LUMINEERS are not the best choice for you, our team will provide other options including Invisalign Braces, Veneers, Bleaching or restorative procedures.
Get Started on LUMINEERS Veneers!
Glenwood Village Dentistry is proud to offer LUMINEERS® BY CERINATE®. Now you can obtain a perfect smile, permanently! For additional questions about LUMINEERS or to schedule a consultation, contact Glenwood Village Dentistry today!