Implant Dentist Raleigh NC
Your teeth are something you’ll need for the rest of your life. If you have decayed, or missing teeth, implants can be a great option to restore the integrity of your smile.
A newer dental technology, dental implants are becoming an increasingly popular choice for patients suffering from tooth loss. Unlike bridges and crowns, dental implants are directly fused with the jaw. This provides a stronger foundation for replacement teeth while offering the stability of a natural tooth root. Dental implants look and feel like your real teeth, which can provide a more comfortable fit and ease of use.
Our Dental Implants:
- Are made of metal or metal alloys
- Are available in a variety of sizes in order to properly fit the tooth and jaw line requiring the implant
- May improve a patient’s appearance, comfort, and speech
- Help improve a patient’s oral health
- Are planted securely in a patient’s mouth
- Eliminate the need for removable replacement teeth such as dentures, and provide a permanent option for patients
- Prevent a variety of potential risks commonly associated with tooth loss, including jaw deterioration, lost lip and mouth support, more visibly noticeable wrinkles around the mouth and collapsed facial profiles.
The team of professionals at Glenwood Village Dentistry has the training and experience needed to make your dental implants a beautiful success. Conveniently located right inside the beltline in Raleigh, we are here to guide you through every step of the implant process. We’re now taking new patients in the Raleigh area, so contact us today to set up a consultation appointment!
As an active member of AO (Academy of Osseointegration), this dental practice offers advanced specialized knowledge about the science and clinical applications of implant dentistry. Learn more about dental implants and AO.